continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Rinku" <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Running from Continuum
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:16:34 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

This still doesn't works by  executing bin\win32\run.bat. Following is the
output I get on running this.

<snip>
D:\continuum-src\continuum-plexus-application\target\plexus-test-runtime>bin\win32\run.bat

conf\plexus.xml
wrapper  | --> Wrapper Started as Console
wrapper  | Launching a JVM...
jvm 1    | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Main
jvm 1    | Exception in thread "main"
wrapper  | JVM exited while loading the application.
wrapper  | CTRL-C trapped.  Shutting down.
wrapper  | <-- Wrapper Stopped
</snip>

Also, I noticed - for svn checkout and build on linux, I am able to run
Continuum by executing:

<continuum
source>/continuum-plexus-application/target/plexus-test-runtime/bin/plexus.sh

Cheers,

Rahul