continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Yann LE DU" <yann.le...@orange.fr>
Subject Checkout with svn:// protocol fails
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:22:32 GMT
Hi all,

Just started Continuum and tried to add a Maven 2
project to Continuum. I use SVN for SCM, so my POM
contains the following :

<scm>
<connection>scm:svn:svn://host:3691/COMMON/trunk/</connection>

</scm>

The Continuum build fails and I get the following results :

org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScmException:
Cannot checkout sources.
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.DefaultContinuumScm.checkOut(DefaultContinuumScm.java:97)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException:
svn: not found
	at java.lang.UNIXProcess.(UNIXProcess.java:143)

Does this mean that the svn:// protocol isn't supported
(yet ?) and that I have to set up a http server ? I've
found nothing about svn:// in docs, JIRA and mailing lists.

Yann