continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Johnny R. Ruiz III" <jr...@exist.com>
Subject I can't add M2 Project
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:17:31 GMT
Hi,

I successfully installed Continuum1.0-alpha-2 in my laptop.  I launch
continuum using a Web Browser and tried to add an M2 project.
The POM that I used was
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/maven-scm-test/pom.xml.

There was an error on adding this project.  The result is:

org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScmException: Error while
checking out the project.
    at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.DefaultContinuumScm.checkOut(DefaultContinuumScm.java:84)
    at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.CheckOutTaskExecutor.executeTask(CheckOutTaskExecutor.java:80)
    at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:100)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Anyone have an idea on the problem?

Thanks a lot -- jruiz