continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: SCM Mandatory?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 08:48:09 GMT
What is your version control system?

Emmanuel

Richardson, Simon (Treasury) wrote:
> Jason
>
> I have raised this as a wish in JIRA:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-183
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to
leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc network. HBOS Treasury Services plc will not be liable
for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

> HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent
to and from this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use
of its system and ensuring its effective operation.