continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Merwin Yap" <>
Subject Goal settings
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:37:59 GMT
Hi! I am trying out using Continuum Alpha 2 with Maven 1.
I have a project that has been downloaded into the temp directory but is
encountering a build failure.
I have specified a goal called “nightly-build”. I have specified this as the
default goal for the project. Upon building, I am encountering the following
standard error:
Goal "null" does not exist in this project.
When I tried to edit the project, it has been set to “clean:clean
Upon manually running maven via command line in the temp folder:
C:\continuum-1.0-alpha-2\apps\continuum\temp\2>maven nightly-build -o

Maven does execute as expected, building the project successfully.

Also checking the Continuum console, I saw the following line:

2005-06-23 16:21:52,269 [Thread-4] INFO  ShellCommandHelper             -
Executing: maven null nigh

Why is Continuum executing: maven null? What could the problem be?

Thank you.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.