continuum-users mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <trygv...@student.matnat.uio.no>
Subject Re: Mail service
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:04:18 GMT
On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 06:46:45PM +0800, Merwin Yap wrote:
> Hi. Maybe for a newbie like me, I would be a bit confused. :) Anyway, I
> tried adding the smtp host and port but still failed sending. How about the
> username and password?  About the documentation, maybe samples would help
> newbie like me.

Sorry, we don't have a way to specify username and password. You can set
the value that will be used as the From field in the mail and AFAIK most
SMTP servers can be configured to relay based on the From field or based
on the IP of the sender.

Added a issue about samples in the documentation[1].

> Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback.

[1]: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-177

--