continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: file URL
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 07:59:59 GMT
On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 16:26 +0100, Richardson, Simon (Treasury) wrote:
> I've downloaded and started up continuum on my local filesystem.
>
> My m1 project is also on a Windows filesystem, but when I try to add the URL
> I get an error message "You must provide a valid url".
>
> I have tried the following:
>
> file:/<drive>:/pathtoprojectxml/project.xml
> file://<drive>:/pathtoprojectxml/project.xml
> file:///<drive>:/pathtoprojectxml/project.xml
> file:/server/share/pathtoprojectxml/project.xml
> file://server/share/pathtoprojectxml/project.xml
> file:///server/share/pathtoprojectxml/project.xml
> file:////server/share/pathtoprojectxml/project.xml

We are going to add a POM upload as allowing file:/// url are a
potential security problem. That will be done for alpha-3.

> None of which work.
>
> We are using jdk1.4.2_05
>
> Regards
>
> Simon
>

> > Simon Richardson
> > Technology
> > Tel: 020 7574 8838
> > E Mail: simonrichardson2@hbosts.com
> >
> > HBOS Treasury Services plc
> > 33 Old Broad Street
> > London
> > EC2N 1HZ
> >

> "MMS <hbosplc.com>" made the following annotations.
> For more information on HBOS Treasury Services, please visit http://www.HBOSTS.com
>
> Or for details of our online FX & Deposit services, please go to http://www.HBOSdeal.com
>
> HBOS Treasury Services plc is part of the HBOS Group, which also includes Halifax plc
and Bank of Scotland.
> Registered Office: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ. Registered No. 2692890. Registered
in England.
> Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
>
> The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee
only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to
leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc network. HBOS Treasury Services plc will not be liable
for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

> HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent
to and from this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use
of its system and ensuring its effective operation.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org