continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject RE: URL format
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 20:21:13 GMT
On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 16:17 +0800, Merwin Yap wrote:
> I have tried doing that but I still get the errors. I am just trying it out
> for now. What would a typical URL look like? I just want to see it run with
> the basic configuration for now.  Should I file a JIRA issue?

There are some examples on the getting started page:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/getting-started.html

> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Merwin

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition