continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: setting maven Goal
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:37:14 GMT
On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 18:08 +0200, Damien Sauvageot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I juste had a try to continuum which I just discovered. Install is
> really easy, installing maven1 project also.
> checkout and compilation is working fine but when I try to change the
> goal to set for example site:deploy, it is still only running jar:install.
>
> Did I miss something?

Nope, that should work. Could you double check that and if it appears to
be the case where it's not updating the goals you specify could you file
a JIRA issue and we'll take care of it pronto.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

the course of true love never did run smooth ...

 -- Shakespeare