continuum-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Brett Porter (JIRA)" <j...@codehaus.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (CONTINUUM-1152) Using multiple Ant projects with Continuum and Perforce SCM - the perforce views are incorrectly created
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:51:58 GMT

     [ http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1152?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Brett Porter updated CONTINUUM-1152:
------------------------------------

    Fix Version/s:     (was: Future)
                   1.x

> Using multiple Ant projects with Continuum and Perforce SCM - the perforce views are
incorrectly created
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CONTINUUM-1152
>                 URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1152
>             Project: Continuum
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: SCM
>    Affects Versions: 1.0.3
>         Environment: Windows Server 2003
> Ant 1.6.5
> Maven 2.0.4
> Continuum 1.0.3
> JDK 1.5.0_06
>            Reporter: Joseph Heck
>             Fix For: 1.x
>
>
> Using multiple Ant projects with Continuum and Perforce SCM - the perforce views are
incorrectly created
> The first client created automagically works correctly.
> The second project generates a client that references the first. From the log files:
> 1052282 [Thread-3] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  - Checking out
project: 'GUR - Crc Generator', id: '2' to 'C:\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum\working-directory\2'.
> 1052282 [Thread-3] INFO  org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - Checkout working
directory: C:\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum\working-directory\2
> 1052282 [Thread-3] INFO  org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - Executing: p4 client
-i
> 1052282 [Thread-3] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - Updating clientspec:
> Client: webguest-sepoe-build2-MavenSCM-C:\continuum-1.0.3\apps\continuum\working-directory\1
> Root: C:\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum\working-directory\2
> Owner: webguest
> View:
> 	//p4-tss/gur/Development/CrcGenerator/1.0/... //webguest-sepoe-build2-MavenSCM-C:\continuum-1.0.3\apps\continuum\working-directory\1/...
> Description:
> 	Created by maven-scm-provider-perforce
> This client that has been generated should be references working-directory\2/... not
1
> Adding a third project shows that it also references the first "client":
> 1080922 [Thread-3] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  - Checking out
project: 'GUR - Crc Local', id: '3' to 'C:\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum\working-directory\3'.
> 1080922 [Thread-3] INFO  org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - Checkout working
directory: C:\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum\working-directory\3
> 1080922 [Thread-3] INFO  org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - Executing: p4 client
-i
> 1080922 [Thread-3] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - Updating clientspec:
> Client: webguest-sepoe-build2-MavenSCM-C:\continuum-1.0.3\apps\continuum\working-directory\1
> Root: C:\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum\working-directory\3
> Owner: webguest
> View:
> 	//p4-tss/gur/Development/CrcLocalApi/1.0/... //webguest-sepoe-build2-MavenSCM-C:\continuum-1.0.3\apps\continuum\working-directory\1/...
> Description:
> 	Created by maven-scm-provider-perforce
> I haven't yet dug into the code to determine where the client view gets set, but that
appears to be where the mistake is being made.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message