continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject New Issues under Java 8/Jboss and Weblogic 12c plugin
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 00:16:22 GMT
Tried to build 1.4.3 today - checked out the /dist/ that was used for the
vote - and it now will not build due to JPOX "Invalid byte tag" issues.

Is there any way to get traction for 1.5.* going so we can get up to a new
Spring version?

Our current 1.4.2 is not compatible with the new Weblogic 12c
Infrastructure version - it won't run the weblogic deployer from the GUI.
I can shell to the working directory and run the MVN command and it works;
but from the GUI it fails - with NoClassDef error on the deployer.

We can't get 1.4.3 built or upgraded to run under a new release of JBoss
(other conflicts in my prior emails to the group)

Or is Continuum headed into the Attic?

Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra Solutions, Inc.