continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange behavior on 1.4.2
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 20:57:46 GMT
One of the technologies that we have under Continuum management at one of
my clients is Oracle Forms.

The vendor supplied scripts to build/deploy require parameters including a
database linkage parm in the form of id/pw@instance

This seems to now have an issue - reporting "Arguments contains invalid
characters".

Looks like BuildDefinitionAction-saveBuildDefinition-validation.xml has
gotten more aggressive in checking the arguments line.

Advice on an easy "global" fix for this, or do I need to edit all the
validation.xml files?

Thanks,

Louis

Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra Solutions, Inc.
Museum Director, Veterans Memorial Railroad