continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continue to use redback?
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 15:18:10 GMT
Thanks Olivier, this was extremely helpful.

At the moment, I'm not sure which strategy makes the most sense, but
getting the source code should at least help determine how to move forward.
The immediate goal is to get Continuum running under Java 8, and if
possible, servlet 3 to speed up deployment by disabling jar scanning.

I have migrated the subversion repo to a local git clone, but (from
http://www.codehaus.org) it appears that the source will be migrated to
github. Do you know if this will include redback? If so, the history should
be available at github after the shutdown.

Source Code: Will all be migrated to Github - SVN repos will be migrated to
> Git and transferred into the "codehaus" Github account. This is a readonly
> account. Inactive projects may be migrated ahead of the shutdown.

Thanks again for your help,

Brent