continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continue to use redback?
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 03:49:52 GMT
Thank you for chiming in, and you are completely right.

I actually just had confirmed exactly this and updated CONTINUUM-2757
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONTINUUM-2757> with a screenshot of
continuum running under Java8. The real culprit was the older version of
Spring. The other details were related to *building* under Java 8 rather
than *running* under Java 8.

I may have conflated the issues because of the recent servlet 3 work I had
done. There were problems running the pre-compiled JSPs due to differences
in the class runtimes (java.util.Map for example).

Thanks again,

Brent