continuum-dev mailing list archives

From dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Continue to use redback?
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 15:27:44 GMT
Brent:

IIRC, we had an issue with the early 1.3 red back and oracle OID; I think we had to do a patch
at our client and manually replace jars in continuum under tomcat/ Geronimo. I might have
that source still somewhere...

As long as we maintain LDAP integration as easily as it is to configure now (sarc) as I have
several hundred users on 422 projects...

And I need 1.5 as we moved to Java 8 on our boxes...

Louis

Sent from my iPad