continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Tool migration from Codehaus: JIRA and IRC
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 01:36:36 GMT
Greetings dev,

As you may have heard, Codehaus.org is shutting down and many projects,
including Continuum, have to migrate to new hosting providers for some
tools. Thanks to the hard work of ASF Infra, Hervé Boutemy, Mark Thomas and
others, issue tracking for Continuum is now available available at
https://issues.apache.org/jira.

I will be updating relevant documentation where I find references to the
Codehaus JIRA. However, the IRC channel will also be going away. Other ASF
projects have already moved their channels to irc.freenode.net with names
following the #apache-* convention. I would like to propose we move to
#apache-continuum on irc.freenode.net as well and update the relevant
documentation.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Brent