continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tool migration from Codehaus: JIRA and IRC
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 13:01:48 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the feedback. I tend to agree with your assessment. I just
wanted to avoid being autocratic in case others had better ideas or
objections.

I should add that that the naming convention #apache-* is *not* being used
as suggested. For example, maven and archiva are just #maven and #archiva.

If there aren't objections, I will take the next steps.

Brent