continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Continuum 1.4.3
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 02:06:19 GMT
Greetings,

I have tested the standalone deployments the agent and continuum 1.4.3 and
so far things look good. I thought I would attempt a quick war deployment
on Tomcat. Just in case any of you are running vagrant (or may want to) you
might be interested in
https://gist.github.com/batkinson/eb9ea1c80658044882a6. It installs a war
deployment of continuum, a build agent, and is complete with the subversion
repo and example projects from the continuum web test suite. It may save
you some time.

Brent