continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with release process (rollback or not?)
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 21:30:43 GMT
Hi all,

So, after thinking about what was involved ended up doing the following:

 * branched from tags/continuum-1.4.3 to make
branches/continuum-1.4.3-notes-fixup
 * fixed the release notes on trunk to include 1.4.3 issues from Jira
 * merged the changes back to the fixup branch
 * replaced the continuum-1.4.3 tag with the branch

Considering repeatability: only continuum-docs changed, which is not part
of the product build. This should not affect the artifacts staged for
release from the tag (aside from the subversion revision) so it should have
no effect on repeatability.

Let me know if I have made a mistake with my thinking. I am going to check
the results myself and I will call a vote shortly.

Thanks,

Brent