continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using git for a possible 1.4.3 release
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 00:14:41 GMT
Louis,

It seems like I may have been unclear. I'm actually proposing a migration
of the Apache Continuum project itself, not new functionality. The only
thing the 1.4.3 release would include is security updates and fixes. I'm
just looking to use it as an opportunity to change and document the release
process. Changing the project for better git support would is not in scope.

I hope that makes it more clear, and thank you for the feedback.

Brent