continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using git for a possible 1.4.3 release
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:42:16 GMT
I would love to see GIT support - it would be a great addition for a
migratory path - legacy on SVN, new projects on GIT/GitLab/GitHub/ - and
with the new processes and tools available for release handling - it could
provide a lot of value to the user community.

Continuum is still a great and easy to use environment. Adding new
technology to it seems like a great idea - and pushing out 1.4.3 seems like
the right way to do it.

Louis

Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech
Museum Director, Veterans Memorial Railroad