continuum-dev mailing list archives

From kata mapkon <kata.map...@gmail.com>
Subject Running continuum
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:06:48 GMT
Hi

I am new to the continuum project and I am interested in contributing to
the project in anyway that I can -

I have since read the FAQ and the documentation @
http://continuum.apache.org/community.html - I managed to checkout the
code, build it using maven and import it in eclipse -

However, I am unable to run continuum - these are the steps I am using:

1. Build the entire continuum project - mvn clean install
2. cd to continuum-web
3. mvn jetty:run

Jetty seems to load, however, navigating to localhost:9090/continuum is
generating an error (OOM error). I changed my maven using export
MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx3000m" in the .bash_profile, but this does not seem to
solve the error -

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks

Mark