continuum-dev mailing list archives

From kata mapkon <kata.map...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API documentation
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 23:16:54 GMT
Brett -

I would like to pick up an issue >ticket< and get started, but I have no
clue to how the modules interact with each other (or how the code is
structured) apart from the maven structure. I could read the code, but I
would appreciate some pointers so I don't look like a jerk when I submit my
first patch -

How do I get a JIRA account?

Mark