continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for testing on the Struts upgrade
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 14:21:26 GMT
I have had challenges verifying using the web tests. It seems the tests are
not repeatable unless I rebuild the whole project. I recall that there were
some commits to ensure repeatable tests. Should I expect running clean
install in the continuum-webapp-test directory multiple times will give the
same result without a clean build?

Brent