continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using git
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 15:17:43 GMT
That is encouraging. I am happy to do this myself if people find it
valuable. The project is already converted to git as you said. However, how
site publishing and the parent pom fit into this is not clear to me. Not
knowing the ins and outs of the Apache-specific processes like svn pubsub
and how and when parent poms are staged (just for example), it is not clear
what effect if any moving to git would have. I am more than happy to figure
it out, though I may need help identifying the most relevant channels to do
it.

Brent