continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject [DRAFT] Apache Continuum Board Report - Mar 2013
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 01:12:19 GMT
Hi everyone,

My apologies for the late report last month. I had my wires crossed about
timing. Here is my draft for this round. Would anyone like to amend this
before I submit?

===

Apache Continuum is an enterprise-ready continuous integration server with
features such as automated builds, release management, role-based security,
and integration with popular build tools and source control management
systems.

The heightened activity cited in the last report resulted in a temporarily
build to address the remote execution vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2
that lead to vmbuild being compromised and subsequently disabled by the
infrastructure team. The build has been running on vmbuild without incident
since January, 7 2014.

The last release was Continuum 1.4.1, on January 7, 2013. A release
including fixes for the previously mentioned vulnerabilities is still
pending.

As expected, there has been low volume on the mailing lists and in the
issue tracker.

There have been no new committers since last cycle. The last committer was
added December 8, 2010 and the last PMC member was added on September 2,
2012.

===

Brent