continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update installation requirements from Java 5?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 23:58:17 GMT
I agree with the removal of 5.. I think we might even want to start
suggesting 7... 8 is at full feature with GA due in the spring.

I know I have been facing J7 issues with other products - so I don't see
any reason to hold back if any of the dependencies have already started to
move up.

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD