continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trunk 1.4.2-SNAPSHOT- error in Shell Build
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:22:33 GMT
On 06/03/2013, at 2:49 AM, murali mohan <muralihere@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to understand the code and may be provide some fixes/patches (example: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2704).
Checked out latest code from trunk (1.4.2-SNAPSHOT). Trying to execute a shell build when
it fails. StackTrace given below. This is a new build created after running the continuum-webapp
(built from trunk code) for the first time. This is not a migrated build.

Can you elaborate what you mean by "not a migrated build"? Do you mean you created it fresh
in the new instance?

> Screenshot of continuum UI showing the failing build (Test.sh) is also attached.

Unfortunately such attachments are stripped from the list. Perhaps you could file it as a
new ticket with the screenshot> It'd be good to know what the settings for the build definition
are.

> Can someone please help? What is the reason for this error?

It looks like it is validating based on Maven rules:

if ( buildDef.getArguments() == null || buildDef.getBuildFile() == null || buildDef.getGoals()
== null ||
 190                 buildDef.getSchedule() == null )

But I assume you don't need to provide goals for a shell task and that you might have that
empty.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter