continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject [DRAFT] Apache Continuum Board Report - Feb 2013
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:05:10 GMT
Hi folks,

Any feedback on this before I submit?

===

Apache Continuum is an enterprise-ready continuous integration server with
features such as automated builds, release management, role-based security,
and integration with popular build tools and source control management
systems.

This quarter saw the long overdue release of Continuum 1.4.1 on January 7,
2013, including a number of accumulated improvements. This also included a
fix for a security vulnerability reported earlier, based on the version of
the Struts library used. We have recommended all users upgrade and published
details on a security page.

The project has moved to using svnpubsub for publishing the site and
documentation, and for release distributions.

All branding requirements have now been completed.

We are likely to have low activity from this point onwards, as the
application is mature and serves current user's needs. New contributors would
be welcomed, and there is enough attention from the PMC to respond to new
users and contributors as that arises, and to produce a release if necessary.

We have not added any new committers recently. The last committer was added
December 8, 2010 and the last PMC member was added on September 2, 2012.

===

Cheers,
Brett

--