continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.4.1
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 05:34:40 GMT
Hi,

I have checked the following.

* Sums and signatures for sources and binaries
* Start and configure standalone continuum
* Start and configure standalone continuum-buildagent
* Configured buildagent in continuum, built a project through the agent
* Inspected generated site docs

Everything looks good so far. What is usually done to validate the parent
pom and site skin? I didn't see any mention of it here:

http://continuum.apache.org/development/release.html#Verifying_a_Release

Brent