continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.4.1
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 17:17:13 GMT
I'm not a voting member, but I was able to:
1) download war
2) undeploy current version
3) deploy war (as-is)
4) stop application
5) edit security.properties and application.xml for LDAP
6) start application
7) login using LDAP account
8) update configuration

I need to do a test on one client's Oracle environment to confirm the
redback issue hasn't resurfaced  - but my initial testing looks good

Thanks to all of you!

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD