continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.4.1
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 05:58:50 GMT

On 03/01/2013, at 4:34 PM, Brent Atkinson <brent.atkinson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have checked the following.
>
> * Sums and signatures for sources and binaries
> * Start and configure standalone continuum
> * Start and configure standalone continuum-buildagent
> * Configured buildagent in continuum, built a project through the agent
> * Inspected generated site docs
>
> Everything looks good so far. What is usually done to validate the parent
> pom and site skin? I didn't see any mention of it here:
>
> http://continuum.apache.org/development/release.html#Verifying_a_Release

Good question. Per http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what-must-every-release-contain,
a downloader needs everything necessary to be able to build the source package. What I did
was removed ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/continuum, then built the parent, skin, and continuum
to confirm it was a complete set.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter