continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <>
Subject JIRA cleanup
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:03:00 GMT

I've flushed most things out of 1.4.1 now to try and get that happening as soon as possible.
Will take another pass at it tomorrow if I can.

I also thought it would be a good time to take advantage of JIRA labels for old issues:
- no label, means new and should be reviewed
- "triaged" - has been reviewed and confirmed to need fixing, but not scheduled (new label
added to several issues)
- "backlog-to-cleanup" - all the old issues we haven't verified are still current (this was
flipped from a version)

There are filters for those needing triage, and those with patches attached.

Brett Porter

View raw message