continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <>
Subject Re: Moving web site to svnpubsub
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 07:01:32 GMT
It looks like the /ref/ directories are large (~694M in total - about 100M per version, but
we don't have them for all). This is mostly due to the JavaDoc.

I'd like to propose that we don't migrate that entirely - but just update it in-place on each
release. For now, I will just import the 1.3.8 tree. Any disagreement?

On 28/11/2012, at 4:54 PM, Brett Porter <> wrote:

> Hi,
> Migration to svnpubsub is mandatory by the end of the year. Rather than do much restructuring
on the current site at this time, I plan to import the contents as is now, and document how
to use the SCM Publish plugin, then ask infra to switch our site over to the new location.
If anyone would like to improve this (or move to the CMS), feel free to let us know!
> Cheers,
> Brett

Brett Porter

View raw message