continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Selenium tests updated
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:58:07 GMT
I'm still getting errors, but it definitely looks better than before. I
can't dig into it since I have to run out in the next few minutes, but the
summary was:

Tests run: 331, Failures: 18, Errors: 0, Skipped: 126, Time elapsed:
953.947 sec <<< FAILURE!

Failed tests:
  testAddAntProject(org.apache.continuum.web.test.AntProjectTest):
expected:<Continuum - Project Group> but was:<Continuum - Add Ant Project>
  tearDown(org.apache.continuum.web.test.BuildAgentsTest):
'agent_groupname' is present. expected:<false> but was:<true>
  tearDown(org.apache.continuum.web.test.BuildAgentsTest):
'agent_groupname' is present. expected:<false> but was:<true>

testAddBuildEnvironment(org.apache.continuum.web.test.BuildEnvironmentTest):
expected:<Continuum - Build Environments> but was:<Continuum - Build
Environment>

testBuildShellProjectWithDistributedBuildsEnabled(org.apache.continuum.web.test.DistributedBuildTest):
Timed out after 120000ms

testAddInstallationVariableWithBuildEnvironment(org.apache.continuum.web.test.InstallationTest):
expected:<Continuum - Installations> but was:<Continuum - Installation>

testAddMavenToolWithBuildEnvironment(org.apache.continuum.web.test.InstallationTest):
expected:<Continuum - Installations> but was:<Continuum - Installation>

testAddInstallationVariableWithoutBuildEnvironment(org.apache.continuum.web.test.InstallationTest):
expected:<Continuum - Installations> but was:<Continuum -Installation>

testAddMavenTwoProjectModuleNameWithSameLetter(org.apache.continuum.web.test.MavenTwoProjectTest):
expected:<Continuum - Project Group> but was:<Continuum - Add Maven Project>

testBuildMaven2ProjectWithTag(org.apache.continuum.web.test.MavenTwoProjectTest):
expected:<Continuum - Project Group> but was:<Continuum - Add Maven Project>
  testAddProjectGroup2(org.apache.continuum.web.test.ProjectGroupTest): The
link 'Test Project Group 2 Name' is present. expected:<false> but was:<true>
  testProjectGroupMembers(org.apache.continuum.web.test.ProjectGroupTest):
'username1' is present. expected:<false> but was:<true>
  setUp(org.apache.continuum.web.test.ReleaseTest): Unable to delete
existing prepared-releases.xml file
  setUp(org.apache.continuum.web.test.ReleaseTest): Unable to delete
existing prepared-releases.xml file
  testAddShellProject(org.apache.continuum.web.test.ShellProjectTest):
expected:<Continuum - Project Group> but was:<Continuum - Add Shell Project>

testBasicAddDeleteUser(org.apache.continuum.web.test.UserRolesManagementTest):
expected:<[Admin] User Edit> but was:<[Admin] User Create>

testEditDuplicatedBuildEnvironmentParallelBuilds(org.apache.continuum.web.test.BuildEnvironmentTest):
expected:<Continuum - Build Environments> but was:<Continuum - Build
Environment>

testQueuePageWithProjectCurrentlyBuilding(org.apache.continuum.web.test.QueueTest):