continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Selenium tests updated
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:54:58 GMT
Brett,

I am having a little trouble due recent changes made in r1367475 to the
cargo configuration. Basically, the default cargo won't work. I get an
error due to mail/Session references not being present. Looking at the
changes it looks like that may have been intentional? How should I go about
running the entire test suite as before (mvn clean install)?

Brent