continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing Status 1.4.1-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:09:18 GMT
I have been testing the 1.4.1-SNAPSHOT and have had great results with
minimal issues.  I am still waiting on maven-install-plugin 2.4 to be
released as 2.4-SNAPSHOT has a fix I need for release/deploy management of
multi-module projects to work correctly.

I have tested parent pom project groups; jar projects; single-module war;
multi-module (jar/war); ear and shell (clean up scripts). All are being run
on a clean install of Ubuntu, Glassfish 3.1.2, and using Archiva 1.3.5 to
manage the deployment repositories (snapshot and releases).  I have NOT
tested the remote build agents.

The only issue I have run into (and not "stable" enough to file a bug
report) is the occasional failure of the project group page to update the
status of a project that has gone from "bad" to "ok".  Usually deleting the
latest build result and re-building sets it correctly.  But I haven't found
a pattern to make it fail.

I have 2 clients ready for the upgrade - so I will be able to report on
"live" installs as soon as the release is done.

Thanks again to the Continuum team for a great product!

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech