continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aug board report
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 17:32:48 GMT
On 08/08/2012, at 7:22 AM, Brent Atkinson <brent.atkinson@gmail.com> wrote:

> That looks fine. What is left to cut a 1.4.1 release?

The list from before:
- get Redback upgraded off a snapshot
- identify any release blocking issues - such as regressions
- identify a release manager
- identify any JIRA issues that should be tackled for 1.4.1, either because you've got something
you want to finish / are familiar with, it has a patch
- start pushing the rest out of the 1.4.1 bucket

I think 1), Louis already identified that 1.3 was safe so we can upgrade to that.

For 2), that's what I'm doing with the tests.

In terms of additional issues, unless anyone adds anything in the mean time, I think we should
just move forward as is.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter