continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting Selenium tests updated
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:56:31 GMT

On 21/08/2012, at 2:08 PM, Brent Atkinson <brent.atkinson@gmail.com> wrote:

> The time outs might be due to the fact that the build still appears to be
> trying to execute build.sh (DistributedBuildTest.java:156).

So, these just need to be disabled on Windows - or we could have a build.bat alternative for
that?

> The testAddMavenToolWithBuildEnvironment failure appears to be because of
> the characters in my Windows path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software
> Foundation\apache-maven-2.2.1\bin\.."

Looks like overly strict validation - would you be comfortable fixing that up?

> I can't see why the ReleaseTest.java's setUp() fails, but I think it might
> be running up against a path length limitation.

Shouldn't be... it's only in target/conf/prepared-releases of your test checkout. I think
there's a chance that it's an open file handle - I just fixed an unlikely one, did that help?

- Brett