continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Continuum Board Report - June 2012
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:16:00 GMT
Hi folks,

In May, I took over as the chair of the Continuum PMC as Emmanuel found himself without enough
time. I look forward to finding a replacement as soon as possible :)

We are due to report to the board this month on the status of the project and its community
(normally it is quarterly).

Below is the report I intend to submit. If anyone has any suggestions for changes or additions,
please let me know before the weekend.

Thanks,
Brett

====
Apache Continuum is an enterprise-ready continuous integration server with
features such as automated builds, release management, role-based security,
and integration with popular build tools and source control management
systems.

Since reporting in May, progress towards the next release has remained slow.
One user is testing trunk to provide feedback about what is needed
before it should be released. There has been some early indication that the
technical issue we perceived as a release blocker may not be a problem after
all.

Despite the quietness, we have the necessary PMC oversight to produce a release
when someone pushes that forward.

The project branding requirements and lack of DOAP file will be addressed in the process
of updating the site for the release.
===

--
Brett Porter