continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what is needed for a 1.4.1 release (was: Move Continuum to Attic?)
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 18:58:03 GMT
I was going through my archive to find the reference, and got the same one
you had.

If I recall Correctly (which is rare...) I was able to rebuild redback and
pop it into my 1.4.1-SNAPSHOT build of Continuum - and I've been running
that for at least a year now.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/REDBACK-248

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD