continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: what is needed for a 1.4.1 release (was: Move Continuum to Attic?)
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 05:52:28 GMT
There were a few questions I posed earlier in the thread. Also, it seems like Marica has started
taking a run at the issues.

My understanding of the TODO list is:
- get Redback upgraded off a snapshot
- identify any release blocking issues - such as regressions
- identify a release manager
- identify any JIRA issues that should be tackled for 1.4.1, either because you've got something
you want to finish / are familiar with, it has a patch
- start pushing the rest out of the 1.4.1 bucket

I suggest we try and get the first two done, then set a time box at which point the selected
RM will start pushing it forward regardless of any issues still open (which might be best
as soon as possible, before it loses attention).

Does that make sense?

- Brett

--
http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter