continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move Continuum to Attic?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 01:01:34 GMT
Thank you all!  I'm reading through the information now - I can tell you -
the old man here is going to need guidance - but I'll do whatever I can on
this.  I LOVE continuum and don't want to see it die off.

Looking forward to working with the team on this one.

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech