continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move Continuum to Attic?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:57:47 GMT
I definitely object.  What needs to be done to get the 1.4.x branch moving
again?  There are features in the 1.4 that my clients are waiting on (such
as reporting and the password suppression).  I have one site with over 150
projects under the apache stack, and would really hate to have to convert
them all again.

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD