continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move Continuum to Attic?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:50:46 GMT
Brett:

Thanks for stepping in on this.  I agree that continuum does what (my)
clients need - and that the 1.4.x branch has more features (like reporting)
and enhancements (like suppressed passwords in logs) that would make it
more valuable for all the current customers.

I also agree on the 1.4.1GA.  I will make time to help on that - but I will
need your guidance.

>From my memory, I recall that it will need (at least)

   - the fixed version of redback for blank passwords to LDAP
   - database update scripts for 1.3.x to 1.4.x ( I may have those in my
   archive from when I did my upgrades to 1.4.x)

I would very much prefer getting my clients up to the 1.4.x branch than
converting them off the apache stack to mercurial/hudson.

So... how do I get started?  Got some docs for me to read on how to push a
release?

Looking forward to it (with only minor trepidation...)

Louis