continuum-dev mailing list archives

From murali mohan <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject "plexus-spring" related error when compiling continuum source from Trunk
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 12:33:58 GMT
Hello all,

I am facing some problems with the plexus-spring snapshot dependencies,
when I try to install continuum locally from root using "mvn clean
-Dmaven.test.skip install". I have tried to clean the local maven
repository and tried cleaning it, but no joy. Also tried downloading
manually, but still the same error. Please suggest what I can do to compile
the full project.

My final aim is to run the class BuildResultsPurge in
continuum-xmlrpc-client project.

Error:
===============

Project ID: org.codehaus.redback:plexus-spring

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.codehaus.redback:plexus-spring' from the
repository: Unable to read local copy of metadata: Cannot read metadata
from
'/home/murali/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/redback/plexus-spring/1.3-M2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata-codehaus.snapshots.xml':
expected START_TAG or END_TAG not TEXT (position: TEXT seen
...<extension>jar</... @14:25)
  org.codehaus.redback:plexus-spring:pom:1.3-M2-SNAPSHOT

 for project org.codehaus.redback:plexus-spring

Thanks,
Murali