continuum-dev mailing list archives

From murali mohan <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "plexus-spring" related error when compiling continuum source from Trunk
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:36:20 GMT
Hi Louis,

Thanks sir for your reply.

I am working on a fresh checkout from svn/trunk. No changes from my end. I
think it should work as a fresh checkout.

Moreover, there is no error in that XML file
(/home/murali/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/redback/plexus-spring/1.3-M2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata-codehaus.snapshots.xml).
The contents of that file is given below.

I downloaded the pom file and jar file as per that metadata file and placed
it in the same folder  (The mvn build was not doing it automatically for
some reason). Even then the same error.

Content of maven-metadata-codehaus.snapshots.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<metadata modelVersion="1.1.0">
  <groupId>org.codehaus.redback</groupId>
  <artifactId>plexus-spring</artifactId>
  <version>1.3-M2-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <versioning>
    <snapshot>
      <timestamp>20110819.150938</timestamp>
      <buildNumber>1</buildNumber>
    </snapshot>
    <lastUpdated>20110819150938</lastUpdated>
    <snapshotVersions>
      <snapshotVersion>
        <extension>jar</extension>
        <value>1.3-M2-20110819.150938-1</value>