continuum-dev mailing list archives

From murali mohan <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "plexus-spring" related error when compiling continuum source from Trunk
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:57:33 GMT
Hello,

I have been able to build continuum project (trunk) with maven 3. Only
hurdle there was the dependency on a whole set of projects under
com.atlassian.xmlrpc (version 0.11) which I got from this repo -
http://repo.npanday.org/3rdparty/com/atlassian/xmlrpc (Thanks to whoever is
maintaining this one).

Thanks all.

Murali.