continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalal, Krishna" <kka...@corelogic.com>
Subject Continuum-buildagent on tomcat
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:17:03 GMT
Hi,

I am using apache-continuum 1.3.7 on Linux box and wanted to enable Distributed Build Management,
but I am running Master on tomcat, so how could I add the build agent on top of the master
to run on the same instance of tomcat...please advice...

FYI

My environment:
JDK 1.6.0_23
MVN 2.2.1
Continuum 1.3.7
Tomcat 7.0.20
Linux ctaxdfw01vcmd01 2.6.32.12-0.7-default #1 SMP 2010-05-20 11:14:20 +0200 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks for your time and help...

Regards,
Krishna...

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use
of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are

not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,

you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by

replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

CLLD