continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.3.8
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:32:55 GMT
A "users" vote probably doesn't count for much, but:

1) downgraded my 1.4.1 database to 1.3.7 (don't ask how much fun that
was....)
2) installed .war file
3) it worked. Started up, started running scheduled jobs, looks good.

So, if a user counts for a vote, then +1 !!!

Thank you all for your wonderful work on Continuum!

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech